I saw this meme on Bookstoge’s blog and promptly chose to borrow it: these kinds of posts are quite fun to do and after a while they become addictive. Sort of…
1) Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
Not an easy choice… Being a vampire does have certain advantages, like immortality and the ability to bewitch their victims and therefore not having to really work for their supper, if you know what I mean; but on the other hand a steady diet of blood sounds boring – not to say gross – and I would miss being able to spend the days of summer on a beach. A werewolf, on the other hand, does not suffer from this limitation, but the monthly transformation at each full moon sounds painful and… my goodness, all that hair! What about a third choice? Something like this…?
Much more glamorous! 😉
2) Would you rather use magic or technology for an easier life?
Well, as Arthur Clarke said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”, so I’m certain that any manifestation that looks like magic is nothing more than very clever technology.
3) Would you rather be invisible or able to fly?
I’d rather fly: after all this has been mankind’s dream since time immemorial….
4) Would you rather have gas or electricity?
Electricity is the winner! It lights and warms our homes, it cooks our food, it can power our cars (ok, we’re still working on that one, but we’ll get there…). There is no downside to it that I can see…
Well, ok, maybe this one…
5) Would you rather read fiction or non fiction?
I’m a Fantasy & SF book blogger. What do you think? 😉
6) Would you rather have sweet or savory snacks?
Savory, without doubt. Sweets tire my taste buds after a while, but I never get tired of salty snacks!
7) Would you rather have Indian or Italian food?
Since I’m Italian, and well accustomed with the plentiful array of foods our cuisine can offer, I can be easily tempted to try something exotic. And the food in Indian recipes is as varied and enticing as in Italian ones, so it would be an interesting journey!
8) Would you rather have a beachside house or a riverside cabin in the woods?
The beach of course! I love the sea, I love spending time on the beach or swimming so that the idea of a beachside house is something I’ve always found appealing.
9) Would you rather visit Asia or Africa?
Both. There are places in both continents that I’d like to visit, so a girl can dream, can’t she?
10) If you could only read one genre for a year, what would it be?
Science Fantasy – so I could have the best of both the worlds I love!
Adopt this tag! Join the fun!